Casey Jones’ Bio
Achievements in real estate:
· Certified Residential Specialist: top 3% of Realtors nationally
· International Diamond Society: Top 10% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally
· Among top 10% of real estate brokers in Thurston County
· Senior Real Estate Specialist
· Broker Price Opinion Resource
My strong suits:
· Exceptional client service—by learning thoroughly each client’s goals and working hard to help achieve them.
· Financial analysis
· Negotiating for win-win outcomes
· Senior Services for South Sound: Past Board of Directors; Executive, Finance, and HR Committees
· Tumwater Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
· South Sound Business Promoters Chapter of BNI (Business Network International)
· Past president, Capitol City Golf Club Estates Homeowners Association
Born in Los Angeles, I spent most of my formative years getting an education and early work experience in Southern California.
I earned B.S. and Master of Business Administration degrees from California State University, Long Beach. I aspired to be an investment banker, so specialized in finance. But, a caring professor sparked in me a strong interest, too, in the human side of enterprise.
My career experiences include:
· Residential real estate broker, Coldwell Banker Evergreen Olympic Realty since 2010.
· City of Seattle: Assistant Director, Department of Human Resources; Executive Director, Seattle City Council: and Director, Office of Management and Budget.
· Management consultant, KPMG (among the largest public accounting firms).
· Business entrepreneur for 30+ years, helping large corporations hire, train and retain the best people, and excel in customer service. Clients included: Alaska Airlines, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Target Stores, and Wal Mart stores, and several health care companies. Eventually, I sold my company to a competitor, Kenexa Corporation, which was later acquired by IBM.
· Reading (mostly fiction, but also history)
· Golf and poker
· Small, engaging dinner parties
· Laughing with good friends